- They have A Kitsap County support group. The group ASIF is ordering puzzle pieces to sell to support Austim research and go support sending a member of their group to a meeting in Detroit.contact is Sherryt Charlot (360)377-34732.
- Autism Awareness classes ( Autism 101 and 200) sponsored the Children's Hospital for paernts and caregivers.
- They have a video and telecommunications outreach program for those who can't attend.contact is Sherry Charlot.
- There is a grant for families to pay for biomedical treaments, supplements or therapies paid directly to venders via National Autism Association.
- A Kingston mom is doing two Awareness walks this week, one in Suquamish and another in Port Gamble/Sklallam. The North Kistap Herald has an article about her on April 26th.contact Trisha: (360)340-4925
ARC of Kitsp County has more information. ( 360)377-3473